Deploying PoE-PSE Media Converters is an ideal solution when PoE-powered network devices need to be installed further than the 100 m / 300 ft. distance allowed by twisted pair cabling by using multi-mode or single-mode fiber optic cabling, network managers can install Powered Devices (PD) anywhere around the LAN or enterprise campus. The TA243-PSE-FE series performs media conversion as well as providing electric current to the end-device at the remote site.
1. 1 x 100Base-FX or SX fiber port
2. 1 x 10/100Base-TX port for data and power
3. IEEE802.3af/at compliant
4. External Power supply
5. Diagnostic and unit LEDs and PoE current indicator LEDs
6. Externalized DIP switch for convenient configuration
7. High flexibility with hot plug-and-play SFP